Shop 9 - 301sqm in size (not suitable for food)
Hibberson Street Centre is the missing link of the Gungahlin property market that retailers have been waiting for since soil was first turned in the Town Centre in the mid 90's. This striking new development finally allows large format retailer's access to the rapidly growing Gungahlin market. Architecturally designed and built to the highest of standards, the development is anchored by a 17,000 sqm Bunnings Warehouse and provides 14 ground floor retail tenancies with a strong national representation. Offering a convenient shopping experience, the two level design consist of external shops facing directly onto Hibberson Street with Bunnings Warehouse located on the entire upper level.
Key features include:
- Prominent location with great signage opportunities along Hibberson Street
- Aluminium framed glass shop fronts with auto doors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Designated loading area with common toilets and waste facility
- Ceiling, lighting and reverse cycle air condition to an open plan layout
- Approximately 612 on site car spaces, 430 of which are undercover.
- Interlinking design allowing for easy access to and from Bunnings Warehouse
Hibberson Street Centre is strategically located fronting the main street of Gungahlin Town Centre, just off the arterial links of Gundaroo Drive and Anthony Rolfe Avenue. The Gungahlin Town Centre is Canberra's most northern group centre which is currently serviced by Gungahlin Marketplace, Gungahlin Square and Gungahlin Village. These centres are anchored by Woolworths and Big W, Coles & Aldi respectively and are complimented by a large number of speciality retailers, restaurants, medical & service users. Other notable nearby and standalone tenants include, McDonald's, KFC, Shell Service Station, Woolworth Petrol Plus, Hungry Jacks, Good Year, IPN Medical Centre & Waves Carwash.
Key area demographics:
- A population of 47,000 (2011 - Now estimated at 60,000 people)
- High growth rate (estimated at 58.6% between 1996 & 2019
- Higher than average income.
- A family population.
- Low unemployment rates.
Bunnings Warehouse, Beacon Lighting, Best Friends, Sportsman's Warehouse, Godfreys, St Vincent de Paul, Bike Culture, This Café, Saigon Bakery, Canberra Work Ware and Orange Theory Fitness.