Gungahlin Village is a large neighborhood sized shopping centre conveniently located in the heart of Gungahlin on the corner of Hibberson Street and Gungahlin Place. Offering the largest Coles Supermarket in Canberra supported by First Choice Liquor, Kmart Tyre and Auto, Best & Less, The Reject Shop and over 30 specialty retailers with a strong national representation. Key centre features include:
- 6500sqm full line Coles Supermarket + Liquorland (largest in the ACT)
- Multi level design with basement parking, retail mall level and first floor office space
- Over 635 free 2 hour car parks located in the undercover car park
- Convenient access via travellator and lift
- Climate controlled shopping centre
- Male, female, disabled and parents amenities
- 2,500m2 of first floor commercial space with direct access to the centre
- Gross lettable area of 15,588m2
The area of Gungahlin is the most rapidly expanding area of Canberra & home to circa 60,000 people. The Gungahlin Town Centre is Canberra's most northern group centre which is currently serviced by Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Big W and Kmart (currently under development). These anchor tenants are complimented by a large number of specialty retailers, restaurants, medical & service users. Other notable nearby and standalone tenants include, Bunnings Warehouse, Home Hardware, Best Friends Pet Store, Beacon Lighting, Godfreys, Sportsman's Warehouse, McDonald's, KFC, Shell Service Station, Woolworth Petrol Plus, Hungry Jacks, Good Year, Super Cheap, IPN Medical Centre & Waves Carwash.
159sqm street frontage tenancy available.
Expressions of interest are being sought for uses to compliment the centre and offer the local residents & visitors a diverse shopping experience.
For Further information please contact Steven Shang 0411 374 432