This modern office located in the city centre is a revitalised architectural statement and offers seven levels of completely refurbished space, excellent workplace amenity, end of trip facilities, connection to transport as well as energy performance.
Molonglo Group, the team behind cultural precinct NewActon, together with landscape architects Oculus, Royffe / Flynn and Durbach Block Jaggers architects, and Aecom engineers have recently undertaken significant improvements across the site. Ready to occupy and with amenity at your doorstep, these premises make a sophisticated business statement rarely seen in Canberra.
Molonglo Group are currently in the process of designing and constructing brand new speculative fit outs on level one and they vary in size from 184sq m to 535sq m. This will allow smaller tenants the opportunity to occupy the best building in the City east precinct and will provide a seamless transition for your business to occupy.
Available tenancies include the below and can be split down to 184sqm:
• Level 1 – 1,310sq m
• Level 2 – 1,316sq m
• Level 3 – 1,298sq m
• Level 4 - Suite 4.04 - 206sq m
Building feature and benefits
• Landmark commercial building comprising seven levels of office space
• A ‘close to everything’ position surrounded by the upgraded boulevards and streetscapes of Constitution Avenue and City Walk
• Rapidly growing area in Civic
• Full refurbished contiguous floor plates including new bathrooms, ceilings, 100% energy efficient LED lights, carpet and paint
• Extremely good natural light flow within each floor footprint
• Re-imagined ground plane with terrazzo flooring, timber cabinetry, curated artwork and complimentary WiFi
• Four refurbished lift cars
• End of trip facilities include bicycle spaces, showers, lockers, drying racks and irons
• 120 secure basement car parks plus additional secure public car parking nearby
• 70 kilowatts rooftop photo-voltaic (solar panel) array
• NBN connectivity
• High staff amenity provided by nearby Canberra Centre and Glebe Park
• A range of trendy cafes, restaurants and bars nearby
• Short walk from the new Canberra Metro light rail terminus
• Civic Cycle Loop and taxi rank at your door
• Close to necessary business amenities including banks, post office and National Convention Centre
• Nine minutes from Canberra International airport
• Short distance to shared pedestrian/cycling bridge linking the city to the pathways around Lake Burley Griffin
• Dedicated building manager
Contact Chris Farmer, today for more information.